Search : optimering af hjemmeside til google 【BestSeoSite: Seotonight.com】.rcDb 603 result(s)
Trump Rejects Iranian Proposal, Says Naval Blockade Will Continue Until Nuclear Deal
This is Beirut 29/04 20:00 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Trump Iran USA USIranWar Negotiations Nuclear
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain a naval blockade on Iran until Tehran agrees to a deal addressing Washington’s concerns over its nuclear program, rejecting a proposal that would have prioritized reopening the Strait of Hormuz. In an interview with Axios, Trump dismissed the Iranian offer, which reportedly sought ...
Trump Says U.S. Not Likely to Accept New Iran Peace Proposal
This is Beirut 03/05 09:40 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Trump Iran USA Negotiations Islamabad USIranWar
U.S. President Donald Trump said Saturday he would review a new Iranian peace proposal but cast doubt over its prospects as he left open the possibility of future attacks on Iran. Negotiations between the two countries have been deadlocked since a ceasefire came into effect on April 8, with one round of peace talks to end the more than two-month ...
Trump Warns Iran Better 'Get Smart Soon' and Accept Nuclear Deal
This is Beirut 29/04 15:05 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Donald Trump Tehran Washington
President Donald Trump warned Tehran on Wednesday that it should "get smart soon" and capitulate to Washington's demands for tight controls on its nuclear programme, as a US naval blockade turned the screws on Iran's economy. Pentagon chief Pete Hegseth was due to testify before Congress later in the day, but US press reports ...
Israeli Army Issues New Evacuations, Destroys Hezbollah Tunnels
This is Beirut 28/04 18:20 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
The Israeli Defense Forces issued new evacuation orders Tuesday on sixteen towns northwest of the Israeli forward defense zone, saying Hezbollah violations had necessitated “forceful” action. Later, following alerts to northern Israeli towns, the IDF destroyed two underground tunnels in Qantara, southern Lebanon, detonating over 450 ...
Five Sentenced to Life in Bahrain for Plotting 'Terrorist' Acts With Iran
This is Beirut 28/04 15:30 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Five people were sentenced to life in Bahrain on Tuesday for plotting "terrorist and hostile acts" with Iran, which bombarded the tiny Gulf state during the Middle East war. Two Afghans and three Bahrainis were convicted, and a fourth Bahraini was acquitted by the High Criminal Court, the public prosecution said. They were accused of monitoring ...
Rubio: Strong Lebanese Army Key to Disarming Hezbollah
This is Beirut 28/04 03:00 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Hezbollah Lebanese Army Lebanon Israel US Secretary of State
In a Fox News interview on Tuesday, U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said that Israel and Lebanon both sides ultimately “seek peace,” with the long-term solution centered on empowering the Lebanese Armed Forces to “go after and disarm and dismantle Hezbollah.” He described the situation as “a very ...
Israeli Defense Minister Says Lebanese President is 'Gambling' Country's Future
This is Beirut 27/04 18:20 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Lebanon Hezbollah Israel United Nations
Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz met with UN special coordinator for Lebanon, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, on Monday, telling her that "if the Lebanese government continues to shelter under the shadow of the Hezbollah terror organization, fire will burn the cedars of Lebanon." Earlier in the day, Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon ...
If Boycotting Israel Requires a Law, Is It Truly Popular?
Hussain Abdul-Hussain 27/04 11:35 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Israel Hassan Nasrallah Benjamin Netanyahu Lebanon Hezbollah
Hezbollah and its global Intifada allies claim that the overwhelming majority of Lebanese, Arabs, and people of conscience view Israel as pure evil, a cancer to be eradicated. Yet if this hatred is truly so deep and universal, why does Lebanon still need to enforce its heavy-handed law boycotting Israel? The statute criminalizes any contact with ...
Lebanon Says Israel Strikes Kill 14 in Deadliest day Since Truce
This is Beirut 27/04 01:45 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanon Israel Benjamin Netanyahu United Nations Hezbollah
Lebanon's health ministry said Israeli strikes on the country's south on Sunday killed 14 people, the deadliest day since a ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war came into force over a week ago. It came as Israel and the Iran-backed group traded fresh accusations of breaching the fragile truce, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying the ...
Lebanon Ceasefire Opens a Diplomatic Window, Now Comes the Hard Part
Amal Chmouny 02/05 18:40 - Reading : 6 minute(s)
Lebanon Ceasefire Donald Trump Lebanese Army Benjamin Netanyahu
When the ambassadors of Lebanon and Israel met at the White House on April 23, it was the kind of image that would have seemed unthinkable just months earlier. Their joint appearance alongside President Donald Trump — to announce a three-week extension of the cessation of hostilities — was a shift from decades of indirect, back-channel ...
Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Warns U.S., Sets Deadline to Lift Naval Blockade
This is Beirut 03/05 14:30 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Iran USA Negotiations Hormuz NuclearDeal Trump USIranWar
Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) intelligence arm issued a series of new warnings on Sunday, saying Tehran has given Washington a deadline to lift its naval blockade on Iranian ports, as tensions escalate alongside fragile diplomatic efforts. The IRGC said on Sunday that Iran had granted the Pentagon a “final ...
Lebanon Sees Fiercest Escalation Since Ceasefire as Israeli Strikes Reach South of Beirut
This is Beirut 09/05 22:10 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanon Hezbollah Israel Ceasefire Beirut Disarmament
Lebanon witnessed its most severe military escalation since the April ceasefire on Saturday, as Israeli airstrikes expanded beyond southern border areas and struck locations south of Beirut for the first time since the truce took effect. The escalation came amid growing uncertainty surrounding the fragile ceasefire agreement and only days before ...
Hezbollah Radwan Commander Killed Amid Widening Israeli Military Operations
This is Beirut 07/05 15:10 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
The Israeli military said on Thursday that it has significantly expanded operations against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon since the ceasefire began on April 16, claiming it has killed more than 220 operatives and commanders during ongoing strikes and ground activity in the area. According to the Israeli army, the campaign targets individuals and ...
Iran Keeps U.S. Waiting for Response on Peace Plan
This is Beirut 09/05 17:45 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Iran USA Hormuz Lebanon Hezbollah Israel Trump Negotiations
Iran questioned the seriousness of American diplomacy on Saturday in the wake of renewed naval clashes in the Gulf, while keeping Washington waiting for a response to its latest negotiating position. U.S. President Donald Trump had said on Friday that he was expecting Iran's response to Washington's latest proposal for a deal to extend a fragile ...
Lebanon Says at Least Two Killed in Israel Strikes on South
This is Beirut 09/05 14:30 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Lebanon said at least one person was killed in Israeli strikes on the country's south on Saturday despite a ceasefire with Hezbollah, after Israel's army issued an evacuation warning to several villages. Israeli forces and Iran-backed Hezbollah have traded fire daily, mostly in southern Lebanon, despite the ceasefire agreement in effect since ...
Rubio: Lebanese State Must Be Empowered to Confront Hezbollah
This is Beirut 08/05 15:45 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Lebanon Hezbollah Middle East Tehran United States
U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio delivered sharp remarks from Rome on Friday, accusing Hezbollah of acting as an Iranian proxy and stressing that Washington’s priority is strengthening the Lebanese state rather than engaging with the group. Rubio said Washington will not negotiate with Hezbollah, describing the group as “an Iranian ...
Saudi Bases Open to U.S. Despite Hormuz Operation Disagreement
This is Beirut 08/05 15:45 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Hormuz SaudiArabia USA Trump Gulf USIranWar
U.S. forces have access to Saudi airspace and bases despite being told not to use them for the now suspended operation to reopen the Strait of Hormuz, two Saudi sources told AFP on Friday. Earlier this week, U.S. President Donald Trump announced a pause in the two-day-old "Project Freedom" to guide ships through the Strait after a flare-up with ...
Gulf Clash Threatens Hopes for Quick U.S.-Iran Deal
This is Beirut 08/05 13:10 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Iran USA Trump Hormuz Negotiations Lebanon Hezbollah USIranWar
A new clash between U.S. and Iranian forces in the Gulf dented optimism for a negotiated peace Friday, despite President Donald Trump insisting a shaky truce was still holding while the sides inch towards a deal. U.S. Central Command said Iranian forces had launched missiles, drones, and small boats at three U.S. warships overnight but that none ...
U.S. Awaits Iran Response to Latest Deal Offer
This is Beirut 07/05 18:05 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Donald Trump Benjamin Netanyahu Lebanon Gulf Hezbollah
The United States was waiting on Thursday for Iran to respond to its latest proposed deal to end the war in the Middle East and to reopen the key shipping lane out of the Gulf. Oil prices tumbled five percent after U.S. President Donald Trump said once again that an agreement could be near after positive talks and Iran said it would pass on its ...
Majd Harb Calls for Reform of Lebanon’s Boycott Law with Israel
This is Beirut 07/05 14:50 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanese attorney and political activist Majd Harb announced on Thursday that he is preparing two draft laws aimed at amending Lebanon’s legislation related to “collaboration with Israel,” saying he intends to present the proposals to supportive MPs and parliamentary blocs following the conference. Harb said the first proposal seeks to ...
Tanker Hit by 'Unknown Projectiles' off UAE Coast: UK Maritime Agency
This is Beirut 04/05 04:35 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Donald Trump Gulf Middle East
A tanker was hit by unidentified projectiles off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, a British maritime agency reported Monday, as the United States said it would escort ships through the blocked Strait of Hormuz. "A tanker has reported being hit by unknown projectiles," the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) said, ...
How Hezbollah's Coordination Unit Continues to Influence Lebanese Security
Ralph Atrach 06/05 20:10 - Reading : 6 minute(s)
Hezbollah Lebanon Amal Lebanese Army Internal Security Forces
The Lebanese Armed Forces’ (LAF) recent raids in a southern suburb of Beirut to apprehend gunmen were coordinated with Hezbollah’s Liaison and Coordination Unit, a security source told This Is Beirut, highlighting the unit’s continuing influence over security measures in Lebanon. In a tense standoff Sunday, Hezbollah supporters blocked ...
Trump Says Pausing Hormuz Operation in Push for Iran Deal
This is Beirut 06/05 09:50 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Donald Trump US Secretary of State Gulf Israel Middle East
President Donald Trump said Tuesday he was halting the US military operation to escort ships through the Strait of Hormuz after just one day, in a bid to reach a deal with Iran to end the Middle East war. Trump's so-called "Project Freedom" to help vessels leave the Strait of Hormuz, the narrow chokepoint to the Gulf where Iran has seized control ...
Syria Announces Dismantling of New Hezbollah-Linked Cell
This is Beirut 05/05 21:55 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
The Syrian Ministry of Interior announced on Tuesday the dismantling of a cell linked to Hezbollah that was allegedly preparing the assassination of government officials, while the pro-Iran Lebanese movement denounced what it called repeated “baseless accusations.” In a statement, the ministry said Syrian security forces had foiled “a ...
U.S. Downs Iran Missiles and Drones, Destroys Six of Tehran's Boats
This is Beirut 04/05 22:10 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
USA Iran Hormuz CENTCOM Trump USIranWar
The United States shot down multiple Iranian missiles and drones fired at U.S. Navy and commercial vessels and destroyed six of Tehran's small boats, a top U.S. admiral said on Monday. The hostilities occurred as American forces sought to facilitate the transit of commercial shipping through the Strait of Hormuz in an effort dubbed "Project ...
Iran Strikes UAE in First Breach of Ceasefire
This is Beirut 04/05 20:05 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
UAE Iran Gulf USA USIranWar Ceasefire
The United Arab Emirates confirmed on Monday that its air defense systems intercepted missiles and drones launched from Iran, marking the first direct attack on the country since the ceasefire took effect on April 8, according to official Emirati statements. The UAE Ministry of Defense announced that four cruise missiles were detected heading ...
Iran Fires 'Warning Shots' as U.S. Navy Says Its Ships Entered Gulf Via Hormuz
This is Beirut 04/05 17:50 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Gulf Donald Trump Middle East Tehran United Arab Emirates USIranWar
Iran's navy fired 'warning shots' at U.S. warships in the Strait of Hormuz on Monday, state media said, after the American military sent cruisers into the Gulf as part of a plan to help trapped commercial vessels leave. Earlier, U.S. President Donald Trump had announced a plan to guide ships from neutral countries out of the Gulf, saying it was a ...
Iran Foreign Ministry Says U.S. Must 'Abandon its Excessive Demands'
This is Beirut 04/05 12:45 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Donald Trump Israel Middle East Tehran United States
Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei said on Monday that the United States must reduce its demands on the Islamic republic, with negotiations stalled over ending the two-month-long Middle East war. "At this stage, our priority is to end the war," he said in a briefing broadcast by state television. "The other side ...
Israel Launches Unprecedented Assault on Beirut and Across Lebanon
This is Beirut 08/04 15:45 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanon Ceasefire Israel Benjamin Netanyahu Hezbollah
Israel launched its most intense and coordinated wave of airstrikes on Lebanon since the start of the war on Wednesday, hitting more than 100 targets across the country, including densely populated areas of Beirut, just hours after a U.S.-Iran ceasefire was announced. The strikes, carried out over 10 minutes, mark a major escalation and highlight ...
Iran Launches Fresh Attacks on Gulf and Israel Minutes After Ceasefire Announcement
This is Beirut 08/04 12:15 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Iran USA Trump Israel USIranWar Gulf Ceasefire
Iran continued launching missile and drone attacks on Gulf states and Israel in the immediate aftermath of a ceasefire announcement with the United States on Wednesday, which was announced to take effect immediately. The continued strikes have immediately cast doubt on the viability of the agreement, with active hostilities persisting across a ...