Search : fc coins 2626 Visit Buyfc26coins.com for latest FC 26 coins news..PlXq 1385 result(s)

Iran's Ex-FM Zarif Blames Talks Failure on U.S. Push to 'Dictate' Terms

Iran's former foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who led his country's delegation at 2015 nuclear talks, on Sunday blamed the failure of negotiations to end the Middle East war on U.S. attempts to "dictate" its terms. "No negotiations, at least with Iran, will succeed based on 'our/your terms,'" said Zarif, one of the architects of the ...

Kuwait Says 24 Arrested Over 'Financing of Terror'

Kuwait has arrested 24 people as part of an investigation into the "financing of terrorist entities," authorities said late Saturday, without revealing who was involved. A security source told AFP that five former Kuwaiti lawmakers were among those detained. Since Iran began attacking Kuwait and other Gulf states last month as part of the Middle ...

Trump Announces U.S. Naval Blockade on Hormuz Strait, Says Iran 'Unyielding' on Nuclear Ambitions

U.S. President Donald Trump has announced the imposition of a naval blockade on the Strait of Hormuz, saying that in 20 hours of direct negotiations yesterday, Iran proved it was “UNWILLING TO GIVE UP ITS NUCLEAR AMBITIONS!” His lengthy post on Truth Social comes on the heels of the first direct U.S.-Iran negotiations since the war ...

Israel Prepares for Rapid Return to War with Iran as Talks Collapse

The Israeli military has moved to an unprecedented level of combat readiness amid growing expectations that the war with Iran could resume within days, following the collapse of U.S.-Iran negotiations in Pakistan. According to Israeli media reports citing military sources, Chief of Staff Eyal Zamir has ordered a sweeping escalation in operational ...

Mideast Prepares for More Fighting as Talks Fail

A sense of dread spread across the Middle East after talks between the US and Iran collapsed, as fears of renewed fighting rattled an already tense region with Donald Trump ordering a naval blockade of the Strait of Hormuz. Following more than 20 hours of talks in the Pakistani capital Islamabad, US Vice President JD Vance admitted the yawning ...

Iran Executes Over 1,639 People in 2025: Report

Iranian authorities executed at least 1,639 people in 2025, the highest number since 1989, two NGOs said Monday, warning it risked using capital punishment even more extensively after protests in January and the war against Israel and the US. The number of executions represented an increase of 68 percent on the 975 people Iran put to death in ...

U.S. Oil Benchmark Jumps 8%, Surpasses $100 After Failed U.S.-Iran Talks

The US oil benchmark rebounded above $100 a barrel on Monday after peace talks between the United States and Iran failed to make a breakthrough, and with US President Donald Trump ordering a blockade of Iranian ports. Shortly after trading began, a barrel of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) for May delivery rose around eight percent to $104.50, ...

After Islamabad

Whatever different people may think about the Trump Administration's approach to Iran, 21 hours of talks led by the American vice president demonstrated a seriousness of diplomatic purpose.  However, it was never likely that the wide gap between the goals of Washington and those of Tehran would be bridged in a day.  Eight American presidents ...

Lebanon Says Israel Talks Set for Tuesday in U.S.

Lebanon's presidency said Friday that a meeting would be held with Israel in Washington next week to discuss a ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war and the start of negotiations between the neighbours. Lebanese President Joseph Aoun has repeatedly expressed readiness for direct talks with Israel since Hezbollah drew Lebanon into the Middle ...

Beirut Weapons Ban: Too Late to Restore State Control?

Lebanon’s government on Thursday instructed security forces to restrict weapons in Beirut exclusively to state institutions. The move came one day after Israel launched its most intense and coordinated wave of airstrikes on Lebanon since the start of the war, hitting more than 100 targets across the country. "The army and security forces are ...

Israeli Foreign Minister Calls for “Severing Iran’s Influence” Over Lebanon Ahead of Talks

Israel’s Foreign Minister said on Monday that Iran must be cut off from Lebanon, arguing that Tehran exerts effective control over the country through Hezbollah, ahead of anticipated diplomatic discussions between Israel and Lebanon set to begin in the coming days. In a statement, the Israeli minister said the upcoming talks “are ...

Iran's Envoy Deletes Post on Delegation Arrival in Islamabad for U.S. Talks

Iran's ambassador to Pakistan deleted a social media post saying an Iranian delegation would arrive in Islamabad on Thursday night, a move an embassy official later told AFP had been sent prematurely. Ambassador Reza Amiri Moghadam said in a post on X on Thursday morning that an Iranian delegation would arrive "tonight in Islamabad for serious ...

Israel Maintains Strikes on Lebanon Despite U.S.-Iran Ceasefire

Israel continued airstrikes across southern Lebanon on Wednesday, even as it confirmed a halt to military operations against Iran under a U.S.-brokered ceasefire. The move comes amid reports that Hezbollah has suspended its attacks for now, creating an asymmetrical reality on the Lebanese front where Israeli operations persist. Despite this ...

Israel Launches Unprecedented Assault on Beirut and Across Lebanon

Israel launched its most intense and coordinated wave of airstrikes on Lebanon since the start of the war on Wednesday, hitting more than 100 targets across the country, including densely populated areas of Beirut, just hours after a U.S.-Iran ceasefire was announced. The strikes, carried out over 10 minutes, mark a major escalation and highlight ...

Panic in Lebanon as Israel Carries Out Most Violent Strikes on Capital

Israeli strikes on Lebanon Wednesday killed 182 people and wounded 890, according to an initial toll from authorities, with the capital Beirut hit by the most violent bombardment since the start of the war between Israel and Hezbollah. Israel announced Wednesday it did not consider Lebanon covered by the Iran-US truce announced ...

U.S.-Iran Truce Hangs in Balance as War Flares in Lebanon

The fragile two-week truce between Iran and the United States was hanging in the balance on Wednesday, with Tehran threatening to resume hostilities as Israel launched a major bombardment of Lebanon. Washington and Tehran both claimed victory after agreeing to a two-week ceasefire and negotiations aimed at ending a war that has killed thousands ...

Iran Announces Alternative Routes in Hormuz Strait

Iran announced alternative routes on Thursday for ships travelling through the Strait of Hormuz, citing the risk of sea mines in the main zone of the vital waterway. Tehran has agreed to temporarily reopen the strait, through which one-fifth of the world's oil usually passes, as part of a two-week truce. "All ships intending to transit ...

Trump Says U.S. Military to Stay Deployed Near Iran Until 'Real Agreement' Reached

U.S. President Donald Trump said late Wednesday that U.S. forces deployed near Iran would remain stationed in the area until a "real agreement" is reached, as Washington enters a fragile two-week ceasefire with Tehran. The truce reached Tuesday showed signs of unravelling, with Israel bombarding Lebanon and Washington contradicting some of Iran's ...

Hezbollah Chief's Secretary Assassinated In Beirut Strike

The IDF said it assassinated Ali Youssef Harshi in Beirut on Wednesday, the personal secretary of Hezbollah Secretary-General Naim Qassem. In an official statement, the Israeli military confirmed the killing of Harshi, describing him as a key figure within Hezbollah and a close associate of its leadership.  Who Was the Target? According to ...

World Bank Calls for Stronger Economies as US-Iran Ceasefire Fragile, Oil Rises

The World Bank on Thursday called on countries in the Middle East and North Africa to strengthen economic resilience and governance in the wake of ongoing regional crises. “The current crisis is a stark reminder of the work ahead for the region: not only to weather shocks but also to rebuild more resilient economies with stronger macroeconomic ...

Netanyahu Affirms Strikes on Hezbollah as Southern Ground Incursions Continue

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that Israel will keep hitting Iran-backed Hezbollah "wherever necessary,” the day after Israeli strikes pummelled Lebanon. "We are continuing to strike Hezbollah with force, precision, and determination," Netanyahu said on his personal X account. "Our message is clear: ...

Trump Threatens to Restart War if Iran Fails to Honor Ceasefire Terms

Donald Trump warned that the United States is prepared to resume full-scale military operations against Iran if Tehran fails to comply with what he described as a “real agreement,” casting new doubt on the durability of the recently announced ceasefire. In a late-night statement, Trump said all U.S. military assets, including ships, aircraft, ...

Lebanese Cabinet Issues Orders to Remove Non-State Weapons From Beirut

The Lebanese government decided on Thursday to ban weapons held by non-state groups in Beirut, a day after deadly Israeli strikes on the capital. “Out of concern for citizens’ safety,” the government “requests that the army and security forces immediately extend state control over the Beirut area and restrict the carrying of weapons there ...

Israel, Lebanon to Hold Direct Talks, Says Netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a statement Thursday saying he had ordered his cabinet to open direct talks with the Lebanese government while Lebanese President Joseph Aoun said that proposals to include Lebanon in a regional ceasefire were gaining traction among international partners. The statements follow a general confusion ...

Senior U.S. Official to TIB: 'Next Week's Talks in Washington... A Critical Moment For Lebanese Government to Assert Control'

A senior U.S. official confirmed to This is Beirut that “next week’s talks in Washington will be a critical moment for the Lebanese government to assert control, take responsibility, and move toward the disarmament of Hezbollah,” refering to upcoming direct, civilian negotiations between Israel and Lebanon. The official ...

Hezbollah’s Grip on Displacement Centers Threatens Civilians and Aid

More than a million Lebanese have been displaced since Hezbollah plunged Lebanon into war with Israel, with many now seeking refuge in communal shelters draped in Iranian flags and guarded by the militant group’s fighters. Hamed Abou Zahr, head of the Aamalouna displacement center in Sidon, warned that other shelters were “openly ...

Operation Roaring Lion: Iran's Missile Program Takes a Hit

According to the Israel Defense Forces, the Israeli Air Force carried out more than 8,500 sorties over Iran as part of a sustained aerial campaign during Operation Roaring Lion. In total, the Air Force deployed over 18,000 munitions, conducting approximately 10, 800 individual strikes. These attacks targeted a broad network of Iranian military ...

Hezbollah’s War Role Challenged as Ministers Cite Legal, Constitutional Violations

Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Youssef Rajji, along with Ministers Joseph Saddy, Joe Issa El Khoury, and Kamal Shehadeh submitted a legal memorandum to the Council of Ministers of Lebanon, signed on Wednesday ahead of the Cabinet meeting, calling for immediate action to restore state authority and hold accountable those responsible for involving the ...