Search : optimering af hjemmeside til google 【BestSeoSite: Seotonight.com】.rcDb 603 result(s)
Israeli Defense Minister Says Lebanese President is 'Gambling' Country's Future
This is Beirut 27/04 18:20 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Lebanon Hezbollah Israel United Nations
Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz met with UN special coordinator for Lebanon, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, on Monday, telling her that "if the Lebanese government continues to shelter under the shadow of the Hezbollah terror organization, fire will burn the cedars of Lebanon." Earlier in the day, Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon ...
If Boycotting Israel Requires a Law, Is It Truly Popular?
Hussain Abdul-Hussain 27/04 11:35 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Israel Hassan Nasrallah Benjamin Netanyahu Lebanon Hezbollah
Hezbollah and its global Intifada allies claim that the overwhelming majority of Lebanese, Arabs, and people of conscience view Israel as pure evil, a cancer to be eradicated. Yet if this hatred is truly so deep and universal, why does Lebanon still need to enforce its heavy-handed law boycotting Israel? The statute criminalizes any contact with ...
Lebanon Says Israel Strikes Kill 14 in Deadliest day Since Truce
This is Beirut 27/04 01:45 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanon Israel Benjamin Netanyahu United Nations Hezbollah
Lebanon's health ministry said Israeli strikes on the country's south on Sunday killed 14 people, the deadliest day since a ceasefire in the Israel-Hezbollah war came into force over a week ago. It came as Israel and the Iran-backed group traded fresh accusations of breaching the fragile truce, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying the ...
New Strikes Reported in Lebanon After 6 Killed in South of Country
This is Beirut 26/04 07:30 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Lebanese state media reported a series of new Israeli strikes in the country's south on Saturday night, after attacks earlier in the day killed six people despite a recently extended ceasefire in the war between Israel and Hezbollah The new attacks followed orders from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for the military to "forcefully ...
Trump Rejects Iranian Proposal, Says Naval Blockade Will Continue Until Nuclear Deal
This is Beirut 29/04 20:00 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Trump Iran USA USIranWar Negotiations Nuclear
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would maintain a naval blockade on Iran until Tehran agrees to a deal addressing Washington’s concerns over its nuclear program, rejecting a proposal that would have prioritized reopening the Strait of Hormuz. In an interview with Axios, Trump dismissed the Iranian offer, which reportedly sought ...
Gulf States in Limbo as US-Iran Crisis Drags On
This is Beirut 24/04 21:35 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Gulf USA Bahrain Donald Trump International Monetary Fund
After weathering unprecedented attacks from Iran, the wealthy Gulf states are now stuck between war and peace as talks stall and the vital Strait of Hormuz remains all but closed—threatening economic recovery. Iran has hit Gulf energy exports with its Strait of Hormuz blockade, while its attacks have caused damage to energy infrastructure ...
Will Lebanon Repeal Its Law Criminalizing Contact With Israel?
Kaline Antoun 24/04 20:20 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Lebanon Israel Donald Trump Washington White House
As Lebanese and Israeli officials conclude their second round of U.S.-brokered talks in Washington, a contradiction is becoming harder for Beirut to ignore. The state is now negotiating with Israel, while its citizens can still face prosecution for far less. Following Thursday’s meeting between Lebanese and Israeli envoys at the White House, ...
Israeli Army and Hezbollah Clash in Bint Jbeil
This is Beirut 24/04 19:20 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Israeli Army spokespeople said six Hezbollah fighters were eliminated in a firefight in Bint Jbeil on Friday, over a week since Israel said it had encircled the town on April 13, and just a day after a Lebanon-Israel ceasefire was extended by three weeks. Under the terms of the ceasefire agreement, the Israeli army continues to hold a forward ...
UN Peacekeeper Dies Weeks After Injury in Southern Lebanon
This is Beirut 24/04 13:50 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Lebanon South Lebanon United Nations UNIFIL Israel
The United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) on Friday announced the death of an Indonesian peacekeeper who was critically injured last month following a projectile explosion at a UN position in southern Lebanon, bringing the number of peacekeepers killed in the war to six. Corporal Rico Pramudia, 31, succumbed to his injuries on 24 April ...
Oil Extends Gains, Stocks Sink as Peace talk Hopes Fade
This is Beirut 24/04 10:30 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
USA Donald Trump Lebanon Hezbollah Israel
Oil prices extended gains Friday, and stocks struggled as investors worried about a lack of progress in ending the Middle East crisis, with Tehran keeping the Strait of Hormuz closed and the US maintaining a blockade of Iranian ports. A week that started with hopes the two sides would eventually hold peace talks was set to end on a negative note, ...
U.S. Weighs New Military Plan in Strait of Hormuz
This is Beirut 24/04 10:05 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Gulf Tehran United States USA Washington
Senior U.S. military officials are developing new operational plans targeting Iran’s strategic capabilities in and around the Strait of Hormuz, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter who spoke to CNN. The proposed options focus on a more aggressive and geographically concentrated military approach, particularly emphasizing ...
White House Hosts Second Round of Direct Lebanon-Israel Talks
This is Beirut 24/04 02:20 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Lebanon Israel White House Donald Trump Hezbollah
On Thursday afternoon, Secretary of State Marco Rubio convened with Lebanese Ambassador to the U.S. Nada Hamadeh Moawad and Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Yechiel Leiter in the second round of talks in the first series of direct Lebanon-Israel dialogue since 1993. The talks were planned to take place at the State Department, but prior to the ...
Trump Warns Iran Better 'Get Smart Soon' and Accept Nuclear Deal
This is Beirut 29/04 15:05 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Donald Trump Tehran Washington
President Donald Trump warned Tehran on Wednesday that it should "get smart soon" and capitulate to Washington's demands for tight controls on its nuclear programme, as a US naval blockade turned the screws on Iran's economy. Pentagon chief Pete Hegseth was due to testify before Congress later in the day, but US press reports ...
U.S. Intercepts 42nd Vessel as Iran Port Blockade Disrupts Oil Flows
This is Beirut 30/04 09:50 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Donald Trump Tehran United States
Late Wednesday, the U.S. military said it had intercepted another commercial vessel attempting to breach a blockade on Iranian ports, marking what officials described as a significant operational milestone. In a statement posted on X, United States Central Command (CENTCOM) said American forces had successfully redirected the 42nd ship accused of ...
How Hezbollah's Coordination Unit Continues to Influence Lebanese Security
Ralph Atrach 06/05 20:10 - Reading : 6 minute(s)
Hezbollah Lebanon Amal Lebanese Army Internal Security Forces
The Lebanese Armed Forces’ (LAF) recent raids in a southern suburb of Beirut to apprehend gunmen were coordinated with Hezbollah’s Liaison and Coordination Unit, a security source told This Is Beirut, highlighting the unit’s continuing influence over security measures in Lebanon. In a tense standoff Sunday, Hezbollah supporters blocked ...
Tanker Hit by 'Unknown Projectiles' off UAE Coast: UK Maritime Agency
This is Beirut 04/05 04:35 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Donald Trump Gulf Middle East
A tanker was hit by unidentified projectiles off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, a British maritime agency reported Monday, as the United States said it would escort ships through the blocked Strait of Hormuz. "A tanker has reported being hit by unknown projectiles," the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) said, ...
Trump Says Pausing Hormuz Operation in Push for Iran Deal
This is Beirut 06/05 09:50 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Donald Trump US Secretary of State Gulf Israel Middle East
President Donald Trump said Tuesday he was halting the US military operation to escort ships through the Strait of Hormuz after just one day, in a bid to reach a deal with Iran to end the Middle East war. Trump's so-called "Project Freedom" to help vessels leave the Strait of Hormuz, the narrow chokepoint to the Gulf where Iran has seized control ...
Syria Announces Dismantling of New Hezbollah-Linked Cell
This is Beirut 05/05 21:55 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
The Syrian Ministry of Interior announced on Tuesday the dismantling of a cell linked to Hezbollah that was allegedly preparing the assassination of government officials, while the pro-Iran Lebanese movement denounced what it called repeated “baseless accusations.” In a statement, the ministry said Syrian security forces had foiled “a ...
U.S. Downs Iran Missiles and Drones, Destroys Six of Tehran's Boats
This is Beirut 04/05 22:10 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
USA Iran Hormuz CENTCOM Trump USIranWar
The United States shot down multiple Iranian missiles and drones fired at U.S. Navy and commercial vessels and destroyed six of Tehran's small boats, a top U.S. admiral said on Monday. The hostilities occurred as American forces sought to facilitate the transit of commercial shipping through the Strait of Hormuz in an effort dubbed "Project ...
Iran Strikes UAE in First Breach of Ceasefire
This is Beirut 04/05 20:05 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
UAE Iran Gulf USA USIranWar Ceasefire
The United Arab Emirates confirmed on Monday that its air defense systems intercepted missiles and drones launched from Iran, marking the first direct attack on the country since the ceasefire took effect on April 8, according to official Emirati statements. The UAE Ministry of Defense announced that four cruise missiles were detected heading ...
Iran Fires 'Warning Shots' as U.S. Navy Says Its Ships Entered Gulf Via Hormuz
This is Beirut 04/05 17:50 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Gulf Donald Trump Middle East Tehran United Arab Emirates USIranWar
Iran's navy fired 'warning shots' at U.S. warships in the Strait of Hormuz on Monday, state media said, after the American military sent cruisers into the Gulf as part of a plan to help trapped commercial vessels leave. Earlier, U.S. President Donald Trump had announced a plan to guide ships from neutral countries out of the Gulf, saying it was a ...
Iran Foreign Ministry Says U.S. Must 'Abandon its Excessive Demands'
This is Beirut 04/05 12:45 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Donald Trump Israel Middle East Tehran United States
Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei said on Monday that the United States must reduce its demands on the Islamic republic, with negotiations stalled over ending the two-month-long Middle East war. "At this stage, our priority is to end the war," he said in a briefing broadcast by state television. "The other side ...
Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Warns U.S., Sets Deadline to Lift Naval Blockade
This is Beirut 03/05 14:30 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Iran USA Negotiations Hormuz NuclearDeal Trump USIranWar
Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) intelligence arm issued a series of new warnings on Sunday, saying Tehran has given Washington a deadline to lift its naval blockade on Iranian ports, as tensions escalate alongside fragile diplomatic efforts. The IRGC said on Sunday that Iran had granted the Pentagon a “final ...
Iran’s Mojtaba Khamenei Claims Gulf Future Requires U.S. Exit
This is Beirut 30/04 14:05 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Iran’s Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei issued a statement on Thursday asserting that the future of the Gulf would be “bright” only in the absence of the United States. He said Iran would take responsibility for securing the Gulf region and “eliminating enemy violations” of the strategic maritime corridor, ...
Trump Says U.S. Not Likely to Accept New Iran Peace Proposal
This is Beirut 03/05 09:40 - Reading : 3 minute(s)
Trump Iran USA Negotiations Islamabad USIranWar
U.S. President Donald Trump said Saturday he would review a new Iranian peace proposal but cast doubt over its prospects as he left open the possibility of future attacks on Iran. Negotiations between the two countries have been deadlocked since a ceasefire came into effect on April 8, with one round of peace talks to end the more than two-month ...
Lebanon Ceasefire Opens a Diplomatic Window, Now Comes the Hard Part
Amal Chmouny 02/05 18:40 - Reading : 6 minute(s)
Lebanon Ceasefire Donald Trump Lebanese Army Benjamin Netanyahu
When the ambassadors of Lebanon and Israel met at the White House on April 23, it was the kind of image that would have seemed unthinkable just months earlier. Their joint appearance alongside President Donald Trump — to announce a three-week extension of the cessation of hostilities — was a shift from decades of indirect, back-channel ...
Iran Military Official Says Renewed War with U.S. 'Likely'
This is Beirut 02/05 11:10 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Donald Trump Lebanon Democrats Gulf Hezbollah
A senior Iranian military officer said on Saturday that renewed fighting between the US and Iran was "likely", hours after President Donald Trump said he was "not satisfied" with a new Iranian negotiating proposal. Iran delivered the draft to mediator Pakistan on Thursday evening, state media reported without detailing its ...
Lebanon Says 13 Killed in Israeli Strikes in South
This is Beirut 02/05 04:25 - Reading : 2 minute(s)
Lebanon Hezbollah Israel Middle East
Lebanon's health ministry said 13 people were killed on Friday in Israeli strikes in the south, including in a town where Israel's army had issued an evacuation order despite a ceasefire. The strikes in Habboush killed eight people, including a child and two women, and wounded 21 others, the ministry said, raising an earlier toll. Other strikes ...
Iran Offers New Proposal Amid Stalled U.S. Peace Talks
This is Beirut 01/05 17:20 - Reading : 4 minute(s)
Iran USA Negotiations USIranWar Israel
According to Iranian state media reporting on Friday, Iran delivered a new proposal for peace talks with the U.S. via mediator Pakistan, with negotiations between the two sides frozen despite a weeks-long ceasefire. The text of the proposal was handed to Islamabad on Thursday evening, the IRNA news agency reported. The war, launched by the ...
Iran Excavates Hidden Arsenal to Restore Strike Capacity: Report
This is Beirut 01/05 15:00 - Reading : 1 minute(s)
Donald Trump Tehran United States
Iran is using the ceasefire with the United States to recover buried weapons and rebuild its capacity to launch attacks, according to an NBC News report citing a U.S. official and two sources familiar with the matter. Sources say the Iranian regime has intensified efforts to excavate missiles and other munitions that were either hidden ...